1. Select Posts and All posts on the side menu
2. Select Add New
3. Add the Title of post
4. Make sure Classic Mode is selected as editor
5. Select Add Elements to start creating your post
6. Select Add Row
7. Select The Plus icon to Add Text
8. Select Text Box
9. Add Text and apply Styling accordingly
10. Save Text
11. Make sure to Add Categories
12. Upload the posts Feature Image by selecting Set Feature Image
13. After creating your post and you have selected the above, make sure to ALWAYS select Publish in order to make sure that the upload/changes show on the front end of your site.
* Categories : Categories are the most general method of grouping content on your site. It symbolizes a topic or a group of topics that are connected to one another in some way.
Feature Image : Always make sure that image files are less than 400kb.