1. Log into your wordpress backend with your username and password.
2. Click on Media in the left hand menu
3. Drag and drop your PDF document here and wait for it to upload.
4. Once loaded, click on the document. This is the screen you will see.
5. Click on COPY URL To CLIPBOARD. Now your document link has been copied.
6. Click on ALL PAGES.
*It would be best to open this in a new tab.
7. Select the page you would like to upload your PDF’s to.
*In your case, it would be the HOME page
8. This is the page you will see. Here you can scroll to where you would like to add your PDF document.
9. Hover over the section named CALL TO ACTION and click on the pencil icon.
10. Under the CALL TO ACTION settings, scroll down to the LINK URL field
11. Paste the link you copied at step 5 and click save changes
12. Repeat steps 3-11 for all your PDF’s documents that you would like to upload and click UPDATE to save all the settings
*Go to the page where you uploaded the PDF’s to check the changes made